Welcome to our blog ! Here you will find news and updates about sports, politics, artists, and everything that is trending right now. Enjoy the content and stay up to date with the latest trends! Stay Informed with BoomViral News.
Barron Trump Reportedly Alerted Authorities After Witnessing Assault on FaceTime
Suraay
1/22/20262 min read


A woman who says she was violently assaulted by her ex-boyfriend last year told a London court that Barron Trump, the youngest son of President Donald Trump, unexpectedly played a crucial role in saving her life after she managed to contact him during the attack, according to a report by the UK outlet Metro on Wednesday.
The woman testified that during the assault, which occurred in the early hours of January 18, 2025, she was able to place a brief FaceTime call to Trump. After answering the call and witnessing what appeared to be an ongoing attack, the 19-year-old reportedly contacted emergency services, prompting police to rush to the scene shortly after 2 a.m. local time.
The woman, whose identity is protected by law, told the court that her former boyfriend, 22-year-old Matvei Rumianstev of east London, had become increasingly jealous of her friendship with Trump. She alleged that Rumianstev had a history of violent behavior, including strangulation, and that the abuse began approximately six months into their relationship.
According to testimony presented at Snaresbrook Crown Court, the woman further claimed she was raped on the day she contacted Trump and had also been sexually assaulted on previous occasions.
Body camera footage from responding officers captured Trump describing what he saw during the FaceTime call. “I could see the ceiling and hear screaming,” he told emergency personnel. “I saw a guy’s head on the phone, then the camera turned to her crying and being hit.”
Trump later explained that the call lasted only 10 to 15 seconds, but it was enough for him to realize the severity of the situation. He immediately contacted emergency operators, stating during the 999 call, “I just got a call from a girl I know. She’s getting beaten up. This is a real emergency.”
When police arrived at the residence, the woman identified Trump as the individual who had alerted authorities, telling officers, “I am friends with Barron Trump, Donald Trump’s son.”
An officer was later heard on bodycam footage confirming the information to a colleague, saying that the emergency call had come from the United States and was believed to have been placed by the president’s son, who had been on FaceTime with the victim at the time of the assault.
To confirm the report, the woman placed another call to Trump, asking if he had contacted the police. Trump responded that he had taken immediate action, explaining that calling authorities was the safest and most effective option and that confronting the attacker directly could have escalated the situation.
During her testimony, the woman credited Trump’s actions with saving her life, saying, “That call was like a sign from God at that moment. He helped save my life.”
The trial involving Rumianstev remains ongoing. He has denied the allegations. However, the woman testified that she was repeatedly subjected to physical and sexual abuse, including rape in November 2024 and again on January 18, and claimed that Rumianstev attempted to pressure her into withdrawing her complaints.